News & Research
- National Center for Biotechnology Information – Training oncoplastic breast surgeons: the Canadian fellowship experience
- Canadian Journal of Surgery – Training Canadian surgeons in oncoplastic breast surgery: Where do we stand?
- U of T CPD – First Oncoplastic Surgery Workshop Coming to Canada
- Mississauga Halton Central West Regional Cancer Program – Canadian Oncoplastics Training Course
- Annals of Surgical Oncology – Current Practices and Barriers to the Integration of Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: A Canadian Perspective
- North York General – Information Sheet – Oncoplastic Study
- National Library of Medicine – Assessing the effect of a hands-on oncoplastic surgery training course: A survey of Canadian surgeons
- National Library of Medicine –An alternative to standard lumpectomy: a 5-year case series review of oncoplastic breast surgery outcomes in a Canadian setting.
- National Library of Medicine –Position statement on defining and standardizing an oncoplastic approach to breast-conserving surgery in Canada.
- National Library of Medicine –Training Canadian surgeons in oncoplastic breast surgery: Where do we stand?
- National Library of Medicine –Training oncoplastic breast surgeons: the Canadian fellowship experience.
More Oncoplastic Learning Opportunities