Pre-Register for our upcoming Virtual Oncoplastic Hands on Workshop
TENTATIVE DATE – MID-JANUARY 2022
By the end of the didactic sessions participants will be able to:
• Analyze a range of oncoplastic breast surgical techniques and their indications in order to select the most appropriate procedure for individual patients.
• Identify the anatomy and principles of oncoplastic surgery and select the right patient population.
• Apply clinical tips and techniques for managing tumours in every location of the breast.
• Recognize how to manage potential complications arising from oncoplastic procedures.
• Demonstrate novel techniques for performing good oncoplastic mastectomies when breast conservation is not possible.
• Select patients who need immediate implant-based reconstruction.
• Recall tips and strategies to incorporate oncoplastic surgery in a highly efficient breast surgical practice.
By the end of the simulation sessions participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate patient assessment, markings, de-epithelialization and nipple recentralization.
• Show Crescent, Round Block, Racquet and VJ Mammoplasty techniques.
Pre-Register and we will email you once the Dates, Agenda and Registration Fees are confirmed.